The new SD-28 The Sunday Eco Carry bag is the perfect bag for a quick 9.
A ethical, functional carry bag with features that are (normally) overlooked in this style of bag.
A lightweight and traditional shape, this one can still carry a full set so you'll probably will find yourself choosing to walk more and more.
From the fleece-lined valuables pocket and our unique recycled water-resistant materials made from recycled plastic bottles, your valuables will have a safe place to hide away for a few hours.
Ideal for those quick-9's, travel or just a regular gamer.
- Large apparel pocket
- Waterproof + velour lines valuables pockets
- Large ball pocket positioned for optimum balance
- Large carabiner to attach towel or measuring device
- Ultra-lightweight design
- Water resistant, durable material made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Adjustable, padded single carry strap
- Solid base, for easier club selection & longer wear & tear
- Fabric matched rain hood, with dual zips that open each end
- 1.5 kg
Eco Friendly Fabric
The fabric we use for each bag is a lightweight, durable and water resistant yarn made from recycled waste plastic water bottles (24 bottles are recycled to make every SD-28 bag)
Great carry bag, plenty of room for everything you need. Rain hood is excellent. A double strap option would make it even better. Very happy with the purchase and it will be used in all seasons.
Excellent but if it could be designed so I could carry on my left shoulder rather than right it would be perfect
Well balanced, easy to carry, plenty of space for everything I need. Unlike Sun Mountain 'waterproof' golf bags, the Seed SD-28 really does keep out the rain and keep clubs dry. A good purchase.