The SD-X1 Pro X1 is optimised for a lower, tour-preferred flight and maximum driver distance. Players who choose it are likely to low handicap or stronger swingers looking for maximum distance off the tee.
As we all know everyone's swing is different so robot testing will only off suggestions for a 'robotic swing'. Since we can't all swing it like Adam Scott, it's best to try several out – there will be a Seed for your game.
How does it feel you ask? The new X1 model is similar in feel to the old SD-01. It fits nicely in between the New SD-01 and the softer SD-05. Or relative to other manufactures, it is similar to a ProV1.
- Construction: Three-piece, urethane cover
- Compression: Firm Models: White
- 3-Piece construction with cast urethane cover
- High compression High Energy Rubber Core (EngCore)
- HPF mantle for optimised driver spin and increased carry distance - New formula cast urethane cover
- 332 dimple design for piercing ball flight
- Lower launch and lower spin for stronger ball flight
- Excellent control from 100 yards and in
- Improved construction and compression distribution for more distance and feel
- Alignment device for optimal alignment
I used one for the 1st time last weekend
I was very impressed with the feel from the club head hard to give a full review due to been in winter but my 1st impression it’s a great ball
I've been subscribing to Seed golf balls bimonthly for over a year now and I can honestly say that they are a fantastic feeling and ultra-durable ball. Currently on the SD-X1 and I won't be changing anytime soon.
Great balls. Just like a Pro V1.
Great quality ball, excellent service and all round good value
Very impressed with this ball , have always used pro v 1s and tried lots of balls that claim to be as good for less money but they never are … But the SEED PRO x1 has definitely got me hooked .. I think they are amazing and have been telling my club members to try them .. 6 handicap .