The new SD-27 The Looper Eco Carry bag will have you walking the links in style.
Designed with an attention to detail not often seen on a stand bag at this price, the SD-27 has everything you need. Huge storage, functional pockets designed to make your life easier on the course and feel good, knowing it's a fully recycled material.
This multi-functional carry bag will have you prepared for anything.
- Full size apparel pocket
- Internal mesh pocket for extra organisation and storage
- Waterproof + velour lines valuables pockets
- Large ball pocket positioned for optimum balance
- Magnetic side pocket for easy access to score card
- Insulated drink pocket
- Large carabiner to attach towel or measuring device
- Ultra-lightweight design
- Water resistant, durable material made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Adjustable, padded dual carry strap system
- Split base, to activate stand
- Large 6-way divider top that's full length, not to get your clubs tangled up
- Grab handle on base and top, makes it easier to get in & out of the car
- Cart strap tunnel - cart straps go behind the pocket, so you have full access to storage/pockets
- Velour lined pocket, with magnetic opening for laser or phone
- Double zipped, fabric matched rain hood, opens from both ends
- Velcro umbrella fastener so it always stays in place
Eco Friendly Fabric
The material we use for each SD bag is a lightweight, durable and water resistant yarn made from recycled waste plastic water bottles.
27 waste plastic bottles are recycled to make every SD-27 bag.
You can look good out there and feel good... you're saving the planet, one shot at a time.
SD-27 The Looper Eco Stand Bag | Heather Grey
Bag is great, light and really waterproof. Brolly is massive. I've planted a few Seeds around the rough to see what happens.
Have been using my SD 27 bag for about 5 weeks now. I’m happy with how comfortable it is to carry and it’s easy to keep my gear organised, dry and accesible. The bag is stable when it’s standing and pretty well balanced when I’m walking.
I have a couple of grumbles though. The umbrella loop at the bottom of the bag lets my umbrella get loose when putting the bag on the ground - if the loop was a bit higher up, that wouldn’t happen. I’ve also noticed that the padding which covers the top divider is starting to split - it would probably happen in time anyway - but it’s only been a little over a month (about 10 rounds).
So overall, I’m happy with the bag, but I think a couple of tweaks in the design would improve it.
Ordered the Looper bag and am waiting for Christmas Day! If the bag is as good as the balls, and as it looks on the site, it’ll be just what I want. My only disappointment was that within a few days of the order Seed we’re offering headwear as a freebie for the order I submitted. It’s always disappointing when something like this happens but I guess it’s all about timing. To be transparent Jake tried to get a hat thrown in via the distribution centre but it wasn’t to be! I really like the products I’ve used and will continue to use Seed. I’m convincing my fellow club golfers to try Seed and hopefully the new bag will continue to promote. 👍
Came across the brand very randomly (by finding one of their balls in the trees during a round) since then I made my first (and only) birdie with one of these balls and when I decided I needed a new bag, getting one from them was a no brainer.
The bags are made by recycling plastic bottles and their design and attention to detail is amazing! Even if it’s a stand bag I’ve been using it on a cart and it fits great. Highly recommend getting one!